These Ten things are not in order of priority. Just as they came into my head.
- Coffee, especially Starbucks – Coffee makes me happy. One summer we visited Cape Cod. My daughters and I went in the car to do some shopping. We were not aware of the crazy traffic on the Cape in the summer. When entering the mall, it was pouring rain and we got soaked. So badly that we went into Sears to and bought some towels.
On our way home, we were damp and tired and stuck in crazy traffic. Suddenly we saw in the distance, a Starbucks. Just what we needed, some soothing coffee refreshment. As we left, I said, “Starbucks makes me happy.” I am a crazy coffee person.
- Netflix / HULU / Amazon Video – We got rid of cable TV a few years ago. We only have cable internet. On that we watch lots of movies and television on demand. I like to watch what I want to watch, when I want to watch it and on any device.
- Smartphone – Currently Samsung Note 8 – This is an essential item that I truly could not live without. As a real estate agent, this is my lifeline to my clients and all the people I know. Text, phone, and email. Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. I am a completely paperless and mobile agent. I can access any file on my smartphone (which is secured, by the way.)
- Surface Pro 3 Computer – I have had my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for a while and this is the best computer I have ever owned. It is a full laptop and a tablet in one. Even better it slips into my purse to take with me anywhere. This
- Second Monitor – I cannot live without my second monitor. My Surface is amazing, but sometimes I just need a bigger screen. When at my desk, I use the second monitor everyday. When I really want to go big, I have an adaptor for my TV and can duplicate my computer screen on my big screen TV.
- God, Church and the Bible – I am a Christian and attend church regularly. The people at my church are my extended family and we spend time with them and we pray for and care for one another. My relationship with God is my number one relationship and I have the Bible which teaches me about God.
- My wonderful husband and family – I am blessed with a great husband of 37.5 years. If you know Tim, you know I made out great. We have five daughters 33 – 20 years old and two great Son-in-laws that treat me like a queen. I am also blessed to have all of the living within 40 minutes of us.
- Ice Cream – I love ice cream. I have great memories of getting ice cream at Kohr Bros on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, as a child. I wonder if that was when my ice cream obsession started.
- Any kind of Asian food – I love Asian food: Chinese, Thai, Japanese (especially Sushi), Vietnamese, Korean. I could almost eat this every day.
- Essential Oils – A couple of year ago, I was introduced to essential oils. I use them as natural healthcare solutions every day. My daily supplements are from my essential oil company and have helped me have more energy and be healthier. One of my favorites is lemon oil or other citrus oils. Breath them in for an afternoon pick me up.
Share your 10 things on Facebook. I will post these a few days after mailing this newsletter.